As time-to-market pressures increase, the role of simulation in the life cycle of a product has gained unprecedented importance. Whether you are designing a simple mechanical structure or a complete electromechanical system, simulation plays an important role in virtual product design, physical prototype validation, production /operations analysis and enterprise systems analysis.
The role of the AMA Community's Simulation Tech Group is to advance industry knowledge, facilitate innovation, evaluate new technologies and help engineers incorporate simulation in the design and manufacturing of products, ranging from copiers to automobiles to packaging machines.
Scope of the Simulation Tech Group includes the following areas:
1. Virtual product design
2. Physical prototype validation
3. Production/operations analysis
4. Enterprise analysis
1. Login and customize your profile and privacy preferences.
2. Adjust your subscription settings.
3. Start a conversation - post a message in one of the Discussion groups.
4. Start networking - go to the Directory and Find a Member to connect with.
In order to understand what the Simulation Tech Group members are interested in, I am requesting that you fill...
We are looking for people who have an interest in simulation technology to present the topic in a webinar or paper....